William Gay’s Law
Titans running back Chris Johnson’s 89-yard touchdown run against the Jags leads to the discovery of a new law of physics:
It’s never really a surprise to see [Chris Johnson] outrun defenders to the end zone, since the man has 4.24 speed. But if he’s going to lower his helmet and run over NFL safeties…well, that’s just unfair. When you watch the video of his 89-yard fourth quarter TD, note the way he dismisses Brian Russell. Mass + acceleration = shame. (That’s commonly known as William Gay’s Law, in honor of this play).
Definitely click through to watch the videos.
- Steelers-Titans postgame: The curse of the Towel
- Forbes NFL power rankings: Week 5
- Steelers-Vikings Week 7 postgame: Drinking Brett Favre’s milkshake
- Steelers-Lions Week 5 postgame: Getting a little greedy
- Steelers-Chargers Week 4 postgame: First-round knockout